'Yakiniku, meaning "grilled meat", is a Japanese term which, in its broadest sense, refers to grilled meat dishes. Today, it commonly refers to a Japanese style of cooking bite-sized meat and vegetables on gridirons or griddles over flame of wood charcoals carbonized by dry distillation (sumibi) or gas/electric grill. It is thought to have originated from horumonyaki, a dish of grilled meat, invented by Korean immigrants in the Kansai area after the WWII.'
quoted from Wikipedia.org
Dimensions(inches): 24 x 14.2 x 10.24"
- Stainless Steel Body: Durability & Sanitary
- Non-stick coating Griddle and Tripod Included
- Two Burners: U-shaped Burner for Griddle and Round Burner for Tripod
- Gas Type: Natural Gas (Propane Gas also available on special order, may take 1~2 extra weeks)
- Professional Installation Required, No Connection Parts Included